YOU JUST NEED TO LIVE, MY DEAR!

 Hello readers!

I hope everyone's doing really well, even amidst this pandemic. That's right, life must move on, no matter what happens. These abnormal times have become the new normal. It's really important that you just believe your instincts and not get depressed.


We've spoken about so many things till now, right? We've stayed positive, we've maintained peace, we made promises to ourselves. We followed our passions and made our lives brighter. We've done so much in the past articles, in the past few months. Look what we did in 2020! After all, it wasn't that bad. And we've reached our tenth post of the blog. Small, but happy. Thank you so much everyone!


Jumping to "TODAY". What did you do today? Something fun? Did you give yourself a treat? What is that one thing that made your day complete?

A blissful day needs everything in it, like the recipe of making khichdi. All together. Some joy, some anger, some sadness. Some nostalgia,so e satisfaction and some empowerment. A balance of everything is all you need.

Let me walk you through what I do.

I wake up around 7:30, not too early. I roam around, eat some fruit and head outdoors for a morning jog. I do some errands here and there. Then I have my classes, then my meals. A 40 minute reading session and some school work and study. I watch some television and treat myself with a snack. I head outdoors for some cycling, catch up wth my friends. I freshen up and after dinner, I crash to bed.

Not extraordinary or something out of the box. This is what we all do. How do you make your day go smooth?

1. Do not plan, go with the flow.

I once wrote about how planning is necessary. But I just think running with the flow is somewhat equally necessary and adventurous. Just set up a few goals, try your best to do them with fun along the way. Don't be tough on yourself. This doesn't mean that you don't stay organized. Balance, and be the best of both the worlds.


2. Go outdoors often 

Go outdoors, just for an hour or so. Really, even though there is a "pandemic" going on, you just need to take a break. Just take in some fresh air, get exposed to some light and socialize. You can't be sitting at home all day.


3. Live, don't worry.

Don't worry about what will happen.

"Jo hoga, dekha jaayega." We'll handle things when they happen. Chill and just live. Just trust yourself that you can deal wth anything. The more you trust, the more the belief becomes the reality. And as I said, go with the flow.

4. Surprise yourself with a treat.

Give yourself a gift once in a while. Really my dear, you deserve it for all you've done. Go somewhere, bake something for yourself, watch a movie, get a donut 🍩! Just these small joys. You'll really feel awesome, and you won't feel that bad for yourself.

Liked this post? React to it below! I really love sharing stuff with you and, thanks a lot for the support❤️.

I'll be back with more.

@TheMentalFit.



Subscribe to the Mental Fit blog to receive new posts straight to your mailbox!


Steps to subscribe:
1. Click on the subscribe button below the Blog heading.
2. Enter your email address.
3. Verify the E-mail address via a mail sent to your mailbox!
4. Enjoy new posts!

Visit The Mental Fit website: https://sites.google.com/view/the-mental-fit






















Comments

  1. Everyone really needs this. You need not have a completely planned time table of your life, because life is like a river, flow however you want! Impressive divya! And congratulations on your tenth blog!! We will always support such informative ideas👏🏻

    ReplyDelete
  2. Firstly , Congo div!
    Just thinking of your journey to 10 blogs...
    So just keep up the spirit and don't let it fade off!
    Love,
    Srushti

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes it is true.... Thank you for this information...... and I totally agree with what you said.... Go with the flow.... Thanks once again!!!! By the way congratulations dear on your 1oth blog... Keep writing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts