The Mantra Of Sleep.


Have you ever wondered why small infants and children can sleep faster than many of you actually do? They have no worries, no thoughts. They are only thinking about one thing, that is sleeping. 
It is true, you all have so many different errands to do in a day. Work, chores, shopping, family- loads of things to handle, right? And one relatable situation is that these all things come to your mind when you are only about to sleep! This is because the mind is more active during night. I begin to question why our forefathers slept only in the night, leaving all day. There are many factors that are in their side, so my judgement loses. Setting that apart, you're now aware of the mesmerising and confusing fact about our brain. It's time to train it to doze off only during that time. 

Sound sleep is essential for a good mental health, so what can you do to improve it? Question yourself:

 Do I get 6 or more hours of sound sleep?

 Do I sleep peacefully?

 Do I sleep early?

 Do I use tech before sleep?

 Do I 'really' sleep?

Those of you, working in offices and business areas, admit it that you may sometimes sleep really late. I've seen and I still see my parents work till late. How do you fix this?

- Set clear boundaries and limits.
- Work as per your body's capacity.
- Don't be over ambitious.
- Set a schedule.

Working or not, Adult or child, sleep is necessary. That's why, you need to...

1. ...Set clear boundaries!
Be strict with yourself and give your mind the guidelines, all laid out clearly. Say to yourself "I sleep at 9 pm and 9 pm only!" or "I finish as much as I can within ten minutes and finish the rest of it later." 
Be firm on your rule. Don't be a beast and always....

2. ....work as per your body's capacity!


Don't tire your body! Not only over working can cause fatigue, there's not much quality in what you do when you're tired. So all that extra time, won't be worth it. Your eyelids are drooping, your back is slouching and you're getting all weary, it's a good sign that you should crash into bed. Stop staring at your phone, scrolling down some random things and get to bed. 

What's next?

3. Set a schedule.


From waking up lazy to crashing your aircraft onto the planet called bed, let me expect, your schedule is JAM PACKED. Write down on a piece of paper what all you need to do in a day. To increase productivity in your day, check out this. Give time to every little thing in your day. This will prevent rush and ensure that you aren't overworking, ensuring hassle free sleep.

That's it for this week! 
I'll come back with another post the next week!
@TheMentalFit.
 




Subscribe to the Mental Fit blog to receive new posts straight to your mailbox!


Steps to subscribe:
1. Click on the subscribe button below the Blog heading.
2. Enter your email address.
3. Verify the E-mail address via a mail sent to your mailbox!
4. Enjoy new posts!

Visit The Mental Fit website: https://sites.google.com/view/the-mental-fit
 




Comments

  1. It is really interesting and informative will surely help me..!!🤩
    Thx DVD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe! I am so glad this'll help you! Thanks for the support Srushti!

      Delete
  2. It will surely help me ...
    Thanks a lot ....
    Always keep going this spirit ....and keep spreading Happiness 🤩🤩😄

    "This is a small piece of information that has a impact of a 10 times more than it's total number of words..."

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very informative blog! looking forward for many more

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts